Sunday, January 8, 2012

I NEED HELP WITH THIS GUY!!!! (Girls only please!)?

Alrighty well this is going to be long but please read it all or won't understand the whole story. First I'm homeschooled, this guy I like is also homeschooled, he's 16, and I'm 15. I talked to him alot over the summer and thought he might like me, I mean I had a quinceanera and invited him and he was asking me if I approved of what he was gonna wear, and he asked me several times to make sure it was okay with me. Well during the summer (we worked together) he would always come over and start talking to me, asking if I needed help, or make some kind of excuse so we could hang out. I told one of our mutual friends that I thought he might like me and she went and asked him if he liked me after I told her not to! @ I immediately felt the results. The first day after that he wouldn't even look at me, and I went through alot of awkward times with him after that, pretty much all summer. Well we do the same activities and I saw him alot over the school year, and he started acting like the way he did before the text. Except now sometimes he would stare, and we text alot (but I always have to start the conversations). BUT sometimes it takes him forever to text back or he'll just stop :/ but then when we're actually hanging out we talk all the time?!?! It's kinda confusing. Also sometimes when I couldn't see him ( but he thought we would see each other) I noticed he would get on skype (which for him is really RARE) and we would start talking :). But like I said sometimes it'll take him forever to text back, or sometimes he'll just stop texting....Please remember we're both homeschooled, niether of us are allowed to date, and he's super shy!!! So I just wanna know, what should I do? Do YOU think he likes me back? And how long do you think I should wait for him to ask me out? I've been waiting for almost a year....thanks(:

No comments:

Post a Comment