Tuesday, January 10, 2012

How do you deal with someone who constantly judges you?

i'm gonna need some good advice for this cause i'm stuck. i'm turning 20 this year and as i'm beginning to learn-- you learn who your real friends are as time pes. i used to be really close to this one guy but people change and he has become a status conscious, judgmental person. i have distanced myself from him since and now spend time with the guys (and girls) who really appreciate me for who i am, but he still judges me from afar and looks down on me for hanging out with people who are not well known. he makes little snide remarks to the people he now calls his "friends" and it irritates me very much though i don't act on it. is it best to ignore him? also, i have lost many friends along the way as they have all changed and i feel alone sometimes. do you just get used to it in later life?

No comments:

Post a Comment