Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Feeling really angry because this guy went out of way to ignore me tonight!!!! please help!!!?

so me and this certain guy have been flirting back and forth for a while now. weve never hung out alone but him and his friends and my girl friends hang out quiet often. well today we were joking at work and we were playing around and i told him we should take abreak from this love hate relationship tonight ( tonight was one of his best friend's birthday) and we shouldnt talk. but we wereCLEARLY joking... because even after i logged out of facebook chat he was still sending me messages to my phone. well when i get there today ( to my friend's birthday) he literally ignores me all niht long.. he talked to both of my friends that were with me and every time i would try and talk in the conversation with him he would just look the other way. so me and my two girl friends were talking on one side of the table with one of his very fun ( but clearly less attractive - and god shall forgive me for this )... and i tried blocking his attitude of ignorance out of my mind and was having a good time chit chatting with my two friends and his friend. i was not flirting with his friend... must i remind u this is already after i recognized that he had alreadyyy been ignoring me . thennnn right before we were leaving... he says goodbye to the whole side of his table.. giving people hugs and what not..well he goes out of his effing way to ignore the whole side of the talbe that I was sitting at and just waving goodbye to it while looking the other direction!!!!! that was our whole interaction all night long... i feel like im in effing middle school... i am not trying to sound conceited but you guys should know im an attractive very fun girl and verrrryyy easy going.. so i know its not because im ugly or something ( and sorry i had to give u a picture of who i was not trying to sound conceited again!!!) anywayssss i dont understand why the eff he did this tonight... does he want attention?? because that will not give it to him!!!! im soooooooo angryyy grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

No comments:

Post a Comment